Beautyroute is a PSBL inc Company. all Payments will appear on your credit card statement as PSBL inc.PSBL Inc Headoffice
3767 Boulevard Thiemens
Montreal, Quebec H4R 1W4
In order to ensure utmost customer satisfaction, we offer a 30 day exchange warranty on manufacturer defected products. If the same merchandise is unavailable at the time of the return claim, BEAUTYROUTE reserves the right to send a substitute item of equal quality and/or value. The procedure for the claim is as follows:
1. Package the item in its original shipping box (if possible), or a secure shipping package.
2. Ship your package through a service provider that has a traceable shipping option.
3. Address your package to:
BEAUTYROUTE - RETURNS
207 Bank Street
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2N2
Canada 4. Once your package has been received and examined, our returns department will contact you through your preferred method of contact in order to inform you of the validity of your claim.
Please allow 5 business days from the moment that your package is received for proper processing and inspection to take place.
NOTE: Our Return Policy does not apply to products that have been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, suffered accidental damage, handled improperly by the client, or altered with use of color corrective shampoos or conditioners. Chemically processed hair, such as color, bleach, or perm solutions by either stylist or client, or hair that has been wrongfully applied, or removed by stylist are also not applicable. Please be sure to read all instructions and guidelines for the product prior to use. Furthermore, as results are not guaranteed, should the product in question not perform or work to your satisfaction, return claims policy will not be applicable. Claims are applicable to manufacturer defects only. We will contact you within this period of time to confirm the status of your warranty replacement. Once your item has been shipped and left our facilities, you will receive an e-mail indicating this as well as the tracking number for your package.
At BEAUTYROUTE, we strive to take any and all preventive measures to ensure that your order reaches you intact.
In the rare and unlikely event that a package suffers damage during shipment, please keep all original packaging and follow these steps:
1. Email support@BEAUTYROUTE.com including your full contact information, order number, and package details
2. Within 24 hours of reception of the package, please contact:For both U.S and Canada: Canada Post
3. Request a Damage Inspection report to be conducted. Please see the Canada Post site for procedure details.
4. Once the inspection is complete, request that the carrier return the package directly to BEAUTYROUTE. Under no circumstances return the package yourself as this can void the process.
5. We will contact you once the package has been received in our facilities and inform you of the next steps that will be taken.
In order to accommodate the different needs of our customers, we offer several shipping options depending on your desired shipping address.
For orders being delivered to:
United States: We offer Ground Shipping via Fedex. Please allow 5 - 7 business days after your order is processed for your package to be delivered.
Canada: We offer Ground Shipping via Canada Post. Please allow 5 - 7 business days after your order is processed for your package to be delivered.
IMPORT DUTIES AND TAXES
Customers from the U.S please be aware that import duties, taxes, and charges are INCLUDED in the item price or shipping cost.
NOTE: BEAUTYROUTE cannot and will not be held responsible for an item's status or placement once it has been delivered to the specified address. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that someone is present when delivery takes place, and that the address is correct. Deliveries take place during normal business hours or as specified by your chosen carrier.